Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SOMEDAY, ONEDAY...

SOME DAY… ONE DAY… II

Some day the clouds will not be dark

Some day the rain will be just a drizzle.

One day I will dance in this rain and call my friends to join in,

One day in summer, I see it happening.

Some day I’ll grow my hair long

Some day I’ll just shave it off

One day I’ll not give a damn who calls me eccentric.

One day these promises I’ll keep.

Some day I’ll care no more about money

Some day the Aston Martin will be mine

One day through India Gate, I’ll drive it round and round.

One day I’ll simply burn it down.

Some day salsa will be my cup of tea

Some day I’ll learn the guitar

One day in Hard Rock CafĂ© I’ll rock a thousand people.

One day I’ll beat the Beatles.

Some day I’ll be forgiven for what I’ve done

Some day I’ll pardon who wronged against me

One day on the roads there’ll be peace, in the hearts there’ll be harmony

One day I’ll love being me.

Some day I’ll bake my own chocolate cake

Someday I’ll go on a holiday

One day I’ll climb a hill and watch the setting sun

One day my entire job will be done.

Some day I’ll dye my grey hair black

Some day death will knock at my door

One day I’ll tell death I’m not at home and will not be back for ten years

One day I’ll live hundred years.

Some day I’ll meet my first love on the road

Some day I’ll tell her I love her still

One day in the church, by her father, she will be led through.

One day she’ll say ‘I do’.

Some day I’ll father a beautiful girl child

Some day her first words will be ‘baba’

One day she’ll clutch my tiny finger as I lead her through

One day a poet, she will be too.

No comments: