Friday, January 20, 2012

CHIVALRY???


chivalry???

by Rahul Gam on Friday, May 27, 2011 at 2:00am


as i ws ridin bk to my hostel ds evng at about 9:30pm, i saw 3-4 bikes with pillion-riders almost blocking the road by the new tennis court. as i drew near i saw that they had encircled a girl. none of them wr medicos frm the look. instinctively i slowed my bike near the girl n asked, "any problem?". she said, "muk jabo diya nai". during this while the guys were already leaving seein me approach. i then too started picking up on my bike thinkin the matter's solved. the girl then cried frm behind me, "muk olop agot eri dibo neki?". i asked where she stayed. it ws close my hostel which too ws just abt 100m away. i then dropped hr in front of my hstl warnin her not to be out this late again.
i don't knw hw shud one feel after such an incident. bt m not feeling very good... dnt knw why...

No comments: