Thursday, April 11, 2013

Some day… Some day my mirror will not be shattered glass. Some day my pillow will not be wet. Some day the sky will bend before me. Some day I will touch the stars and enclose them in my palm. Some day … Some day my parents will realize that my attitude was a facade I hid behind. One day they will understand my restlessness, my addiction, my passion. One day they will understand me. One day, some day........ One day my spirit will transcend all physical boundaries. One day I will ride chariots of moonlight, I will cross kingdom of gold. For there is something in me. Something that won't fade through a hundred births. One day people who have hurt me will ask to be forgiven. Some day I will change the world. Some day I will stop losing. And start winning. And winning will become the rule rather than exception. One day I will become a favorite. One day someone will love me, One day my heart will sing. One day I will start keeping promises. One day I will start living. One day life will call out to me in a voice that is stronger than the fiercest gate. Some day my friends will welcome me back. One day, I will think about all the people I have lost touch with...and cry... Some day, I will actually read those letters and smile. One day I will take a piece of the moon back home. Some day, I will merge into the streets of the city and no one will know. One day I will disappear into the cadences of melodies And no one will bother. One day my heart will stop beating. One day I will go to hell. Some day I will learn to play the guitar. One day, I will dazzle everyone with my brilliance.. One day I will learn how to speak Japanese. One day ..... Some day I will do a lot of things. One day I will realize that Great men are but small people. One day I will realize that not everyone should be taken at face value. One day I will understand everyone and everyone will understand me. And that day, the world will fit into my fist. That day I will not give up. That day, I will smile and cry.. Some day ......... One day.........

No comments: