Friday, December 15, 2017

In finding beauty

Do not laugh at me over what I call beautiful. Do not judge the things in which I find beauty. 
I find beauty in nothingness.
I find beauty in what you call a gloomy day. 
I find beauty in unanswered love, in failed love, in the final goodbye after the first night together and in never even knowing her name. 
I find beauty in rubble, in the scars on her body, in her damaged soul and in the ruins of her past. 
I find beauty in his failures, in his daily struggles, in his torn clothes, in his untimely grayed hair and in the wrinkles on his young forehead.
This beauty is not normal. And in return, normal is never beautiful.
Do not laugh at me if I can only write a sad song.
This beauty is not happiness, it is inspiration. This beauty is not satisfaction, it is mental stimulation.
This is not pleasure I'm talking about. This is beauty...

No comments: